NATURE'S BOON MACA
Lepidium meyenii or Maca is a herb that grows high up in the Andes Mountains of Peru. Also known as Peruvian ginseng, Maca root was believed by the Incas to be a powerful aphrodisiac and was used as a natural remedy for a number of conditions. Maca root is also an excellent source of many beneficial nutrients and compounds, including:
• Vitamin C, an antioxidant that fights free radical damage and assists with the production of collagen and the function of the immune system
• Iron, an essential mineral that helps in generating of oxygen-carrying red blood cells. *
• Dietary fiber, helps to promote a healthy digestive system. *
• Isothiocyanate, aromatic molecules that seem to help to regulate hormonal balance. *
• Phytosterols, which help to keep the cardiovascular system healthy. *
Nature’s Boon Maca root veggie capsules is made with organically grown Maca. It is free of artificial fillers or chemicals making is easy to incorporate this amazing root into your diet.